Employees usually feel more engaged when they believe that their employer is concerned about their growth and provides avenues to reach individual career goals while remaining true to the company’s goals. The most traditional method to implement this is by creating clear talent pathways within your organization. To help us discuss the best way to do this is Rebecca Gibson, Lead Recruiter with Option Care Health.
Career paths may also have a direct impact on the entire organization by improving morale, career satisfaction, motivation, productivity, and responsiveness within the company. In this episode, you will learn the best time to look for a job, how to create amazing culture, and the importance of networking.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How recruiting has changed over the years. (1:40)
- How to build a network and create a great culture. (5:50)
- The importance of considering where you see your employees in the future. (7:45)
- How to elevate your organization. (10:19)
- How to serve differently in this new virtual world. (15:10)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals:
- Focus on networking and building your organization’s culture. (20:35)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives:
- Think about where your candidates want to be in the future. (16:15)
Ideas Worth Sharing:“The best time to look for a job is when you’re not looking for a job.” - Rebecca Gibson Click To Tweet “It’s all about creating that relationship and making that connection.” - Rebecca Gibson Click To Tweet “Employees need to remain engaged, as does every person at every level.” - Rebecca Gibson Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Rebecca Gibson: LinkedIn
- Join the Talent Optimization Foundation to get access to Rebecca’s upcoming webinar, as well as additional tools, previously recorded webinars, and how-to’s to help you authentically build the HR infrastructure of your business!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: