Today we will be diving deep into the topic of hiring for your organization with the best in the business, Ryan Festerling. Ryan is the President at QPS Employment Group, where he blends vision and strategy with a passion for creating high performing teams and strives to leave businesses better off than he found them. In this episode, we will be discussing the most important aspects to look at when optimizing talent and what truly defines your company culture.
Listen in as Ryan shares what he has found to be the formula for success when looking into hiring somebody and why we must listen to our employees more than we ever have before. You will learn how to create loyalty with your staff, the importance of defining flexibility within your organization, and the benefit of always being open to learning new things about yourself, as well as your organization.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The most important things to look at when optimizing talent. (2:35)
- What defines your company culture. (5:20)
- What Ryan has found to be the success matrix for hiring the whole person. (8:30)
- The importance of listening to our employees more than we ever have before. (10:35)
- What work-life balance really means. (13:45)
- The benefit of listening to the business—and what that actually means. (17:41)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals:
- Study what works and listen to the business. (17:42)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives:
- Look at the talent that’s already within your organization to understand what works and what you’re looking for in new hires. (14:47)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Ryan Festerling: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Traci Scherck: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Predictive Index
- Join the Talent Optimization Foundation to get access to Ryan Festerling’s upcoming webinar, as well as additional tools, previously recorded webinars, and how-to’s to help you authentically build the HR infrastructure of your business!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: