Creating a Great Culture in Your Organization
Is it possible to intentionally create a great culture inside of our organizations? Within our Talent Optimization framework, we are very specifically looking at how we connect our business strategy to our business results, but it is not always so simple. Here to help us bring clarity to this topic is Micahel Noack, co-founder of Blue Lake Consulting.
Listen in as Michael describes how to get your team to open up to you by truly putting in the time required to get to know them as individuals and build a level of trust. You will learn why culture and diversity go hand in hand, as well as how to be more inclusive within your company. If you want to learn how to lead and motivate your team to success, this is the episode for you.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Michael cares so much about leadership and staffing. (1:50)
- How he has successfully bridged the gap between talent and business. (3:00)
- The importance of understanding your team members as individuals. (11:02)
- How to create a great culture in your work place. (12:55)
- Why you have to hold your team accountable. (17:05)
- How to use the Talent Optimization framework and tie it into profitability. (20:09)
- Michael’s advice for anyone in HR. (25:05)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals:
- Spend time with the different business units to understand how the company makes money and what’s important to each unit to be able to hit their goals. (25:09)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives:
- Check your ego—listen to the diverse perspectives of your team. (23:37)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Michael Noack: Website | LinkedIn
- Traci Scherck: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Predictive Index
- Join the Talent Optimization Foundation to get access to Michael Noack’s upcoming webinar, as well as additional tools, previously recorded webinars, and how-to’s to help you authentically build the HR infrastructure of your business!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: