Welcome to Talent Optimization!
Welcome to Talent Optimization, the go-to podcast for CEOs and HR Professionals wanting to bridge the gap between the strategy and tactical implementation of talent optimization within their organizations. Each week, your host, Traci Scherck, will bring you interviews and share personal experience to guide you from both a CEO and HR perspective to truly create The Dream Team for your organization.
In this opening episode, Traci shares what she calls the ‘easy button’ for connecting your business strategies to your business results inside of your organization. Listen in as she explains how to create an environment where leaders can thrive, how to reach your goals quickly, and the importance of hiring the right people for your team—as well as how to go about doing just that!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Why Predictive Index is an incredible tool. (1:15)
- The four key drivers to employee disengagement. (2:32)
- What the ‘Talent Optimization’ framework is and how to implement it. (4:13)
- How to get to your results faster. (6:24)
- How to utilize Predictive Index. (9:42)
- The benefit of using a job assessment. (13:55)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals:
- Understand who you’re hiring based on their DNA, not who they seemed to be in the interview. (11:42)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives:
- Make sure you’re putting people into roles that fit with who they are. (8:11)
Ideas Worth Sharing:
“Predictive Index is the ‘easy button’ to connecting your business strategies to your business results inside of your organization.” - @TraciLScherck Click To Tweet
“We have to create an environment for leaders to thrive.” - @TraciLScherck Click To Tweet
“Let’s create a people strategy. Let’s create a strategy that allows us to get to our results.” - @TraciLScherck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Traci Scherck: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Predictive Index
Join the Talent Optimization Foundation to get access to tools, previously recorded webinars, and how-to’s to help you authentically build the HR infrastructure of your business!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: