Attracting and Selecting Top Performers
Increase the quality and speed of hiring by looking beyond the resume and interview. Participants of this workshop learn how to seamlessly weave the PI methodology into their existing hiring process to better predict job performance and hire top talent.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
Apply the DASH hiring methodology to attract and select top performers who are behaviorally and cognitively well-suited for the job.
• Capture the behavioral and cognitive requirements of specific roles, while considering company culture and team dynamics.
• Provide tools and techniques that foster alignment between hiring stakeholders to streamline the hiring process.
End to end hiring processes and experiences differentiated to the unique behavioral and cognitive requirements of the targeted position
• Efficiently compare and prioritize candidates matched with job requirements
• Streamline interview process by dynamically developing questions and topics tailored to each unique candidate
• Improved accuracy in predicting job performance of candidates and employees
This workshop is led by management consultants around the globe. Our facilitators are experts in hiring methodology and PI science. With an average of 20 years of business and consulting experience, they help you optimize business impact and performance.