Leadership Development for Managers
If you want your team to perform well and consistently reach their goals, you must have a manager who excels at leading. Today we are talking with an expert on the topic of great leadership, Erich Kurschat, owner of Harmony Insights LLC. In this episode, Erich shares his advice on how to strengthen professional and personal relationships so we can not only better serve our team, but also better serve ourselves.
Listen in as Erich describes the importance of understanding who we are and what makes us tick to help us recognize how we may need to adjust our teaching and leading styles. You will learn how to make networking and communication in the workplace more enjoyable, as well as the importance of delegating tasks.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- How Erich has supported his HR folks through the pandemic. (2:22)
- The changes in communication that Erich has seen through the pandemic. (4:22)
- The importance of understanding who we are. (7:43)
- How to make communication in the workspace more enjoyable. (10:00)
- The power of delegating. (15:45)
- Why finding what inspires you is crucial. (22:02)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals:
- Embrace the power of teamwork and collaboration with others. (27:43)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives:
- Empower and equip your people. (30:39)
Ideas Worth Sharing:“Open up the lines of communication with those that you trust.” - Erich Kurschat Click To Tweet “Life just becomes so much more vibrant when you realize the power of delegating.” - Erich Kurschat Click To Tweet “If not everyone communicates in the way that we do, what do we have to do to adapt to become more effective communicators, leaders, sales people, and fill in that blank?” - Erich Kurschat Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Erich Kurschat: LinkedIn | Instagram
- Harmony Insights
- Join the Talent Optimization Foundation to get access to Erich Kurschat’s upcoming webinar, as well as additional tools, previously recorded webinars, and how-to’s to help you authentically build the HR infrastructure of your business!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: