Leaders within our organizations have the responsibility to hold their employees accountable for their own success. However, it is still up to the employees to decide whether they want to be successful or not. So, how do we motivate our employees to do outstanding work and meet their goals every time? In this episode, I am going to be sharing how to provide your staff with high-level support so that they feel prepared and ready to achieve any task set out for them.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode
- What truly motivates employees to do outstanding work. (1:17)
- How to review performance efficiently. (7:30)
- How to engage with individuals so they feel supported. (10:50)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals
- Create a process that is in collaboration with your leaders. (19:58)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives
- Review the training processes you have in place to ensure your leaders are successful. (19:25)
Ideas Worth Sharing“As leaders inside of our organizations, we have an obligation to create the container for our staff to be successful.” - @TraciLScherck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode
- Do you want to experience what coaching is? Find out more here.
- Curious if your employees are in the right role for their strengths? Try the Predictive Index!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: