Have you ever looked around your own organization and wondered why some teams work so well together while others seem to struggle with every step? Poor team performance is almost always due to a lack of honest communication, commitment, reliability, or respect. So, in this episode, Tina Hallis joins the show to discuss how to successfully build a dream team by creating trust within your organization.
Listen in as Tina explains how to build trust—even with a remote team—and why it is important to remember that we all have our own perspectives. You will learn how to understand and appreciate your employees or team members. Remember: you have the ability to make your team a dream team!
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- The key factors to creating a dream team. (1:13)
- The biggest lesson Tina has learned from her studies. (3:23)
- What SCARF is and how to implement this in your business. (7:00)
- How to find common ground with your employees. (9:40)
- The two kinds of trust to be aware of. (11:10)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals:
- Help build community. (16:26)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives:
- Intentionally take the time to invest in your team. (16:53)
Ideas Worth Sharing:“We need teams who can work together and communicate openly” - Tina Hallis Click To Tweet “We all have our own unique perspectives.” - Tina Hallis Click To Tweet “Just take a few minutes every meeting to let people share more about who they are because then we can find things in common and we feel that stronger connection.” - Tina Hallis Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Tina Hallis: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Tina Hallis Download
- Ideas to Keep Your People Engaged and Connected While Working from Home – The Positive Edge
- Join the Talent Optimization Foundation to get access to Tina’s upcoming webinar, as well as additional tools, previously recorded webinars, and how-to’s to help you authentically build the HR infrastructure of your business!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: