Building a dream team of engaged and hardworking employees who can propel a business forward requires organizations to create a welcoming culture that fosters trust and cooperation. So, today we are going to be talking about what it looks like to create that dream team within your organization, what the benefits are for the employees to be on a dream team and how organizations will profit from this, as well.
Listen in as I explain the importance of understanding what your goals and mission are for your business and how to ensure you are hiring people who align with your organization’s strategy. You will learn how to communicate clearly with your team members, how to balance your team types and why finding alignment with your employees is essential to the success of your business.
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What a dream team is. (1:26)
- Why it is essential to have a business strategy in place. (4:00)
- Why you must communicate your plan often so everyone can collaborate. (6:52)
- How to balance our team types. (9:55)
- Why dream teams are important for our staff. (15:10)
Actionable Takeaway for HR Professionals:
- Align your business strategy with your people strategy. (17:22)
Actionable Takeaway for Executives:
- Ensure your strategic priorities are clear and communicated effectively. (17:00)
Ideas Worth Sharing:“To create a great dream team, you have to start with strategy.” - @TraciLScherck Click To Tweet “We need to ensure that our strategic plan is clear and that it’s communicated effectively across the organization.” - @TraciLScherck Click To Tweet “Alignment is key.” - @TraciLScherck Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- State of Talent Optimization Report | The Predictive Index
- Join the Talent Optimization Foundation to get access to tools, previously recorded webinars, and how-to’s to help you authentically build the HR infrastructure of your business!
Enjoy the show? Use the Links Below to Subscribe: